Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Quotes for Teachers


Famous quotes from Abraham Lincoln,



“ Upon the subject of education, not presuming to dictate any plan or system respecting it,
 I can only say that I view it as the most important subject which we as a people can be
engaged in.”

" The sense of obligation to continue is present in all of us.
A duty to strive is the duty of us all. I felt a call to that duty.”


“The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.”

 
“Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new after all.”
 
“The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.”


“I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.”



1 comment:

  1. The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.using the law of attraction to get a job

    ReplyDelete